Any member of the public or companies that wish to donate monies to WWS can either

a) send a cheque to Waterways Watch Society at the address below:

"Waterways Watch Society"
c/o 6 Hua Guan Avenue
indicating on the back of cheque your IC number (or UEN if company), name and address for IPC Tax Exempt acknowledgement


b) make an online donation to via

As a NGO, WWS will require funding from the various government agencies as well as funding from the private and public sector. The monies will be used to help maintain WWS operations and spread awareness to schools and the public sector. For more information, please browse the section on partnerships below.