Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Waterways Watch Society (WWS) and the page “Shop” serves only as a platform to introduce and promote the eco-friendly products offered by the partners of WWS. Please note that:
- WWS is not directly involved in any transactions between you and our partners.
- WWS does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any product or service offered by our partners through this page of our website and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and our partners.
- The sale of any product or service offered by our partners is subjected to the Terms and Conditions stated on the respective website of our partners.
- WWS is not responsible or liable for any problems or dissatisfaction that you have with the services and products of our partners which include any delays, delivery failures, damages or losses resulting from such problems.
- All products or services purchased or obtained by yourself through our partners’ website are at your own risk and WWS is not to be held responsible for your safety during the use of products or services, or incidents or accidents that arise due to mis-use or wrongful storage of products.
- WWS do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this page is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this page is at your own risk.
- Through this website, you are able to link to the websites of our partners which are not under our control, WWS has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- WWS will not collect and receive any personal data you submit to our partners.